[Sw-l] SignWriting Symposium 2015 CALL FOR PAPERS

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 16 05:05:15 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
March 15, 2015

Hello André -
Your Presentation outlined below seems like a very interesting and valuable one. We look forward to reading it or viewing it. Thank you for all your energy...

The Presentation Titles are due May 4th, and Abstracts are due June 8th, so you have some time ;-)

After I announced the Symposium 2015 yesterday, I received private emails about it, and also a new book order, which I need to “print-on-demand” and ship, so I am running behind on giving you feedback on your French translation…

You are very patient and I appreciate that ;-)

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: