[Sw-l] I will be on Skype tomorrow morning, Sunday March 22 Pacific Time 8-10

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 22 01:26:40 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
March 21, 2015

Come visit with me in my office Sunday, March 22, 2015, Pacific Time: 8:00 - 10:00 am ...

My Skype name is valeriesutton (all one word)…

This time I promise, I will be in my office with Skype on - I won’t forget! ;-))

This is a good way to learn SignWriting, or review a project, or talk about the issues surrounding your work, or discuss the upcoming Symposium -

Any topic related to SignWriting or movement writing…

If you want to reserve a specific time within the 2 hours, write to me on email and I can inform other visitors in advance -