[Sw-l] SW Keyboard

Yair Rand yyairrand at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 25 06:39:05 UTC 2015

@Yu Zhang: I've built into my SignWriting Keyboard script a system for
adding new layouts without making substantial changes to the underlying
code. You might want to try this instead of creating a new system from
scratch. The code for the script is currently on the Wikimedia Incubator at
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Yair_rand/SWKB.js . There's a
"skeleton" layout in it called DOSLayout, which should give a good idea of
how layouts are built. Also, there's a big block of documentation at the
top of the script.

(Also @Jonathan Duncan: Are you still interested in porting SignWriter DOS
over to javascript? If so, you might also want to look at the documentation
and code there. Or I could code the DOS keyboard layout if you've got a
complete layout thought out already, if you want.)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu