[Sw-l] SignWriting Keyboard update

Yair Rand yyairrand at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 14 22:15:38 UTC 2015

To add a javascript bookmark in Chrome, right-click on the bookmarks bar
and click "Add page...", then paste the code into the field labeled "URL".

After clicking on the bookmark, clicking on text fields will cause the
keyboard to appear at the bottom of the screen.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu