[Sw-l] SignWriting Symposium 2015

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun May 24 06:14:47 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
May 23, 2015

Thank you, Rafaela - Good title!

We now have 10 presentations at the SignWriting Symposium 2015. I am waiting for the tenth presenter’s title. It will be from Brazil by a new presenter -

So the SW Symposium Proceedings Book 2014-2015 will have 50 presentations ;-) (40 in 2014 and 10 in 2015)

And one 2015 presenter just sent me the Abstract - The Abstracts are needed to start the web pages for the new presentations, so send them along if you have them…

If there are others who wish to present, there is still time to send in your title - the Abstracts are due June 8th, and you all know I am flexible - deadlines for me are just guidelines to remind us of what must get done...

The Symposium is too much fun to deny anyone a chance to present!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu