[Sw-l] SignWriting Keyboard update

Yair Rand yyairrand at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 27 08:19:48 UTC 2015

I fixed the bug that required clicking somewhere else and then back on the
text box. Thank you for pointing out the bug, Adam.

I've made some progress on getting it to work in IE, but it still has too
many bugs to be usable there. Hopefully I can fix these in the coming
weeks, and also do some work on getting it working in Firefox.

For those who want to try out the script on a test page without having to
set up a bookmark, you can use
https://googledrive.com/host/0B1Pz4n6wXAfvT18yOTFoSE5Sa2s/SWKB-ce.html ,
which has the script built in.