[Sw-l] Type SignWriting with the Rand Keyboard

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sun Sep 20 16:17:32 UTC 2015

Hi Valerie and sew-list members,

Wow ..yes I would love to see many of the sw-list members to participate in
this kind of e-learning project.

Almost a decade ago we enjoyed to exchange different individual variations
to transkribe a video – sequence and the participants took a great advantage
out of that.

Now .. yes let us try to learn together and to motivate each other to
develop skills how to use this wonderful invention of Yair Rand... his
“Rand-Keykoard”

Reading you message I tried again to start typing a new sign ..kind of
“hello” ..and voila ..by the way I found out this:

Looking forward to read more messages about  how it feels to go the first
steps ..in the end there will be fabulous Wikipedia –articles  ( with or
without using the Copy and paste method of FSW –data – ha)

All best

Stefan

  _____