[Sw-l] SignWriting server move - SignBank on Monday

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Apr 8 19:19:48 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
April 8, 2016

Hello everyone!

Many thanks to DeafVision for their outstanding hosting of our SignWriting server for 20 years. I am grateful to DeafVision. I first contacted them back in 1996. So it really has been 20 years that all our sites have been on DeafVision...a wonderful 20 years ;-)

DeafVision is great to work with - friendly, courteous and hard-working.

DeafVision is a Deaf-owned business. All of the staff are Deaf and ASL signers.

DeafVision
http://www.deafvision.com

Our non-profit organization, the Center for Sutton Movement Writing, needs to move for financial reasons. Steve is now in charge of our server, and he is making the move for all of our sites in the next few weeks...

No worries for anyone - You will see this will happen so seamlessly that no one will notice - Every site will be exactly where you remember it...

Thank you Steve, for helping us with the move -