[Sw-l] Speech interpreting software

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 11 20:07:10 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
April 11, 2016

This is phenomenal, Bill. Just what I was thinking of. Thank you for giving us this information.

I believe this is what I saw working very well once, at an event, and it was impressive...

I wonder if Streamtext.net can help with Google Hangouts presentations, giving us the written text of a presentation realtime for those who are watching our Symposium - and maybe the transcript that is created can also serve as the text for captions on the videos in YouTube later?

So many opportunities -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: