[Sw-l] RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manuals

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Tue Feb 16 00:58:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

please let me know if you need a French translation.

André Lemyre

________________________________
De : SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU> de la part de Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Envoyé : 15 février 2016 11:15
À : SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Objet : RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manuals

SignWriting List
February 15, 2016

There are two instruction manuals in progress, for the RAND SignWriting Keyboard.

Both Dali Balti and I are writing manuals, and in time we may combine the two, but it is important that we write instruction for this marvelous new development.

So here are the links to the two manuals. Both are still being written, and more pages will be added later:

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 1 (only first 4 pages so far)
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1185_RAND_SignWriting_Keyboard_Instruction_Manual_Rand_Balti_Sutton_2016.pdf

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 2 by Mohamed Ali Dali Balti
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1178_RAND_Keyboard_For_SignWriting_Instruction_Manual_Dali_Balti.pdf

Many thanks to Yair Rand and Dali Balti for this work, which is so exciting.

There are also links to both manuals and the four sign language Wikipedias on this web page:

SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects
http://www.signwriting.org/encyclopedia/

Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu