[Sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE

Peltini@pel.net tinipel at BELL.NET
Mon Feb 22 11:38:00 UTC 2016

Happy birthday to you Valerie from  a very thankful heart still working with the dance writing.
A small group from my adult ballet class are working with and some learning more Dance  writing. For example I will make up a combination and send it via e mail to them so they can have a look at it at home before class. It shortens the learning period  in class . we have a great time with it,
Thank you Valerie.
Have a wonderful day !!!
Henk and Tini
p.s.