[Sw-l] Writing ASL Classifiers in SignWriting

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Fri Feb 26 01:59:59 UTC 2016

Hello,

here are very detailed web sites about classifiers:

http://www.signingsavvy.com/    type CLASSIFIER in the search field

[https://www.signingsavvy.com/images/signingsavvy-logo.gif]<http://www.signingsavvy.com/>

Signing Savvy | ASL Sign Language Video Dictionary<http://www.signingsavvy.com/>
www.signingsavvy.com
An ASL Dictionary Signing Savvy is a sign language dictionary containing several thousand high resolution videos of American Sign Language (ASL) signs, fingerspelled ...

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-signs/classifiers/classifiers-frame.htm
[http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/images-layout/classifiers-level-1-logo-360.jpg]<http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-signs/classifiers/classifiers-frame.htm>

ASL classifiers - ASL American Sign Language<http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-signs/classifiers/classifiers-frame.htm>
www.lifeprint.com
Classifiers can help to clarify your message, highlight specific details, and provide an efficient way of conveying information. Classifiers can be used to:

http://www.terptopics.com/Classifiers.htm
[http://terptopics.com/images/Hands_CountCoins.jpg]<http://www.terptopics.com/Classifiers.htm>

TerpTopics: ASL CLASSIFIERS: Introduction to ASL and Sign ...<http://www.terptopics.com/Classifiers.htm>
www.terptopics.com
Original, relevant, and timely content of interest to ASL and sign language interpreting students and practitioners, including introductory information about deafness ...

http://akinsasliiigrammar.tripod.com/id1.html
Classifiers in ASL - Tripod.com<http://akinsasliiigrammar.tripod.com/id1.html>
akinsasliiigrammar.tripod.com
There are various types of classifiers in ASL. They include: DCL's

There is more to come... LSQ classifiers written in SignWriting.

Enjoy

André Lemyre