[Sw-l] Third Article in Tunisian SL on Wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 29 06:47:03 UTC 2016

Hoi,
When the Tunesians want a signwriting Wikipedia, it is eligible to have
one. This means that it is in the other requirements for finally having one.

For American Sign Language, there is a requirement of a minimal number of
articles and a sustained interest. Given the special nature, the last bit
is easy to argue.

When do you feel that a Wikipedia with all the trimmings makes sense to you?
Thanks,
       GerardM

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: