[Sw-l] Rand Keyboard Explanation

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Oct 3 12:53:05 EDT 2016

Thanks R. H.  Dettloff

    On Friday, January 29, 2016 11:49 AM, Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:

 SignWriting ListJanuary 29, 2016
Thank you, Yair, for this information...I am delighted that we already have a manual to be able to discuss the details, and we will add this information to the manual - I also want to explain how to type a five-hand - so it will evolve - Many thanks to Daly for getting the ball rolling...
Val ;-)
----