[Sw-l] LSQ Delegs Editor

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Tue Sep 6 19:42:23 EDT 2016

Hi Stefan,

When I edited a sign for BÉBÉ (BABY) from SignPuddle, I only deleted a
contact symbol.  I had already added it to the LSQ dictionary last Friday.
Look at the first sign for BÉBÉ. Click here on:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=49,3057
&sTrm=b%C3%A9b%C3%A9&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&
<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=49,305
7&sTrm=b%C3%A9b%C3%A9&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&>

Then, using the Delegs program, I typed "bébé".  The contact symbol for BÉBÉ
(the old sign) still appears It seems that the LSQ Delegs Editor is still
blocking many new signs.

I did check the new signs from the LSQ dictionary in SignPuddle.  I tried to
type "bébé" into the translate box.  It worked well because the contact
symbol for BÉBÉ did not appear.

You will type "bébé" in the LSQ Delegs editor. Click here on:
http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=fr&signlocale=lsq
<http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=fr&signlocale=lsq>

You will notice that the contact symbol for BÉBÉ appears

Best Regards,

André

Hi
Stefan,

When I edited
a sign
for BÉBÉ (BABY) from Sign Puddle, I only deleted a contact
symbol, and I
already saved it on the LSQ dictionary last Friday.  Look at the first sign
for
BÉBÉ.  Click here on
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=49,3057
&sTrm=b%C3%A9b%C3%A9&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&
<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=49,305
7&sTrm=b%C3%A9b%C3%A9&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&>

Then, using a
Delegs
program, I typed bébé.  It
still appeared
a contact symbol for BÉBÉ (old sign). It seems that the
LSQ Delegs Editor
blocked many new signs.

I did check
new signs
from the LSQ dictionary Sign Puddle.
tried to type bébé in tranlate box.
It
worked well because it did not appear the contact symbol for
BÉBÉ.

request you to
check the sign for BÉBÉBÉ.
You will type
bébé in the LSQ Delegs editor. Click here on

http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=fr&signlocale=lsq
<http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=fr&signlocale=lsq>

You will
notice that
it appears a contact symbol for BÉBÉ.
But, it does not appear it in the LSQ dictionary Sign
Puddle.

Best Regards,

André

sutton at signwriting.org