[Sw-l] SignMaker 2017 and Sutton SignWriting project update for SWU

Mon Dec 18 15:40:20 EST 2017

SignWriting List
December 18, 2017

Thank you Steve for this excellent summary of your software development accomplishments in 2017 ... We look forward to using the new SignWriting fonts and software, in the newly updated SignMaker 2017, http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html <http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html> , and we look forward to more new software in 2018 - THANK YOU!

😁