[Sw-l] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lottery Promo Admin lvdepartment9 at OUTLOOK.COM
Thu May 25 09:03:53 EDT 2017

Canada Lottery/ Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup bid Promotional Draw

 Toronto Prize Centre

20 Dundas Street West

Toronto, ON,M5G 2C2

http://www.powerball.com/hotlotto/hl_numbers.asp

 ATTENTION: WINNER USD68847 75604545 12

 REF: FIFA/QA22/9150063

 BATCH NO: ‘ONTARIO 49’

Following the successful bid and approval by the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Organizing Committee bid (FOC) as the host city for the 2022 Summer FIFA World Cup, Coca Cola as the major sponsor of the summer games (in collaboration with the Qatar 2022 Local Organizing Committee (LOC)) floated this promotional lottery draw with Lottery Canada for the promotion of the upcoming games.

In the light of the above, we happily announce to you the draw of the Special Global Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup bid Promotional Draw held on Saturday 20th May 2017 draw  here in the in Ontario, Canada. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number: GB68847 75604545 12, with Serial Number 74939487 drew the winning numbers 13-14-19-34-38-with a bonus (Hot) Ball 13

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United states Dollars ) in cash credited to email ticket no.GB68847 75604545 11.This is part of cash prizes of over US$210M donated jointly by Coca Cola and Qatar shared amongst over 80 lucky winners in different categories worldwide. Please note that your lucky winning numbers falls within our European representative office-The Coca Cola/ Lottery Canada / Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup bid Promotional Draw Pay out office, 132 Jan Smut Avenue, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, South Africa)

In view of this, your winnings of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million Dollars) would be released to you by our program’s accredited agency Our ‘Pay out Officer’ will immediately process the release of your funds as soon as you reply this email. Our Pay out Agency will subsequently enter your name in a draw which will see 500 participants traveling on an all-expense paid trip to Qatar City for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 1,000,000 companies and personal e-mails. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To file for your claim, please contact our Pay out /claims agency (Mr. Obed Ndlovu) in Johannesburg immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact emails:

Claim-dept at clerk.com<mailto:Claim-dept at clerk.com>       /

 uk-claim at dr.com (all responses/inquiries must be directed to these email addresses) or by phone on +27  81 319 6381

Congratulations!

Yours Sincerely,