[Sw-l] Feel free to ask questions anytime!

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sun Nov 5 20:24:03 EST 2017

Hi Val,

Thank you for your answer.

No, I never use SignMaker 2015 because i am not interested in only using a
mouse.

Best regards,

André

De :  Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:41:19 -0800
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: Feel free to ask questions anytime!

SignWriting List
November 5, 2017

Hello André -
Thank you for this question. SignWriter Studio Quick Editor has a keyboard.
It is web based. It is not inside Microsoft Word. It works with SignMaker
2015.

Tomorrow I will find the link to the new QuickEditor and post it here on the
SignWriting List. It is brand new software and needs to be tested... I will
write again tomorrow with the link to the QuickEditor...

Meanwhile, have you ever tried SignMaker 2015, André?

Here are the links:

SignMaker 2015
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html

Country Dictionaries for SignMaker 2015
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html#dictionaries

SignMaker 2015 is based on the data in SignPuddle Online, but the User
Interface works a little differently...

SignMaker 2015 Quebec Sign Language Dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker/#?ui=fr&dictionary=fcs

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu