[Sw-l] Sutton SignWriting in 2017 - characters and fonts

Thu Nov 16 18:52:18 EST 2017

SignWriting List
November 16, 2017

Hello Steve!

WOW!! Congratulations! This is so exciting and we will keep our fingers crossed!

What an impressive accomplishment all around!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu