[Sw-l] Testing SignWriting List

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 13 12:46:42 EDT 2017

SignWriting List
October 13, 2017

Friday the 13th has given us good luck!

Yeah! We have the SignWriting List back, and once again, many thanks to Kevin Matis and everyone at Valencia College for this gift ;-)

So now we also have a Sutton SignWriting Facebook Discussion Group and also a Google Group - so we have three lists now - ha!

But I am delighted to have the old SignWriting List back - there are so many friends who are used to this format -

Have a great day everyone!

Hope you will post your projects on SignWriting here on the List -

And thanks again Kevin -