[Sw-l] Hello Participants at the I CIELS/sul Congress in Brazil!

Wed Dec 12 14:23:09 EST 2018

SignWriting List
December 12, 2018

Olá Participantes do I Congresso CIELS / sul! Aproveite o Congresso e parabéns pelas suas apresentações, pesquisas e workshops sobre SignWriting. Eu estou aqui. Contacte-me a qualquer momento em sutton at signwriting.org. Bênçãos - Val ;-) ...

Hello Participants at the I CIELS/sul Congress! Enjoy the Congress, and congratulations on your presentations, research and workshops on SignWriting. I am here. Contact me any time at sutton at signwriting.org. Blessings - Val ;-)

https://youtu.be/QT6C3Q6cSMo

https://youtu.be/QT6C3Q6cSMo <https://youtu.be/QT6C3Q6cSMo>

-------

 <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157729016527656&set=a.251342932655&type=3&eid=ARDafzj_STGRXWpR99IJ-zCIYgfG8cXngWHp2fI2HHjKXjrYY9h5e4Q8wcYWZo_n_r3wt5JZ4p2dPMv3>
Valerie Sutton <https://www.facebook.com/SignWriting?__tn__=%2CdlCH-R-R&eid=ARD4lAFwR7wECMT3NzJ9Eajc9vpUFeZzY4dCVt21q9_KDKksxBby0YXuD9rxmo9tEzSIImsXK5oyaj1P&hc_ref=ARSAcIuf8p0-YxG615quMCBYWn2bt2syNFWqsVJ3WZQs6hQ9rHo3S_85DfucuINgOJg> is with Fernando Henrique Fogaça Carneiro <https://www.facebook.com/fernandohenrique.fogacacarneiro?__tn__=%2CdlCH-R-R&eid=ARCJhfdhQjmqgkNCsvq_0ydu_cVABdYsEPLz-qwjn-dirrvsgb65SG-ycM8B3QznTseGFyvw3dXS7tVy&hc_ref=ARSAcIuf8p0-YxG615quMCBYWn2bt2syNFWqsVJ3WZQs6hQ9rHo3S_85DfucuINgOJg> and 4 others <https://www.facebook.com/SignWriting#>.
October 30 <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157729016527656&set=a.251342932655&type=3>
CONGRESSO INTERDISCIPLINAR SOBRE ESCRITA DA LÍNGUA DE SINAIS DA REGIÃO SUL
First Interdisciplinary Congress on the Writing of Sign Language of the Southern Region of Brazil
CIELS-SUL CONGRESS, BRASIL
www.ciels-sul.com <http://www.ciels-sul.com/?fbclid=IwAR0Bi96j54sLmoCjVSnYPyrBsL-in4MwcVGqCDmX0WrjOIDwsSFDXm787Ro>
13 a 15 de Dezembro de 2018
December 13-15, 2018

INSCRIÇÃO - To register:
https://www.ciels-sul.com/inscricao <https://www.ciels-sul.com/inscricao?fbclid=IwAR1jkUheCLWP62Urh3qJxGmUGlTvUDYMsndc6FMC8d2IT4p4Gp7q4yDHLc8>
ONDE? Where?
Escola Especial para Surdos Frei Pacífico
R. Paulino Chaves, 235 - Santo Antônio,
Porto Alegre - RS, 90640-200, Brazil

Por favor, entre em contato conosco para qualquer
detalhe adicional no e-mail <ciels.sul at gmail.com>.

Please contact us for any additional details at <ciels.sul at gmail.com>.