[Sw-l] [SPAM] Forearm Rotation or axial motion symbols

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Feb 2 10:12:07 EST 2018

SignWriting List
February 2, 2018

Thank you, Rachel and Charles, for your messages. I will answer you shortly, Rachel.

Charles, here attached is a screen capture that is a .png format. I hope you can see the graphics this way?:

Val ;-)