[Sw-l] Steve's Friday Update: 6 of 17

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Oct 12 19:07:43 UTC 2018

Hi SignWriting List,

Congratulations Rita de Cássia of Brazil.  You are this week winner of
the PocketPuddle v3.

There are seven PocketPuddle v3 still available.  If anyone else wants
to participate in the drawing, please let me know.

SignPuddle 3 development continues and the project is coming along
nicely.  We will be able to start using the interface translations
sections very soon.  Then I will start work on the dictionaries functions.

I hope everyone heard the SignWriting Symposium 2018 announcement. I
know there are many fantastic projects that we would love to hear more
about.  If you have something to say, consider sharing a document, or
video, or graphic, or anything else that we can highlight at the
SignWriting Symposium 2018.

-Steve
https://SteveSlevinski.me