[Sw-l] Sinal nome Thiago, mais especificamente: tem haver com o formato do cabelo em topete

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sun Sep 23 13:13:15 EDT 2018

SignWriting List
September 22, 2018

Hello Thiago!
Thank you for your message and your explanation of your Name Sign. For you to learn how to write, it is important that you show us your writing too. Please send us your writing. Then we can have fun discussing it.

1. To write your Name Sign, go to SignPuddle Online and go to the Brazilian dictionary:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=12&sgn=46

2. Click on the button on the top left that says Pesquisar Por Palavras.

3. Search for your name - Thiago Israel. It will find your name. Click on your name and you will see a listing of my writings.

like this one:  and others...

4. Now YOU try to write it yourself. How? Underneath my writing is a Copy Sign button. Click on that.

5. Save the copied sign to the Dictionary, give it your name, and then click on the Escrever Sinal button.

6. The sign loads into the SinalCriador so you can make changes. Once you have made changes, then save it to the dictionary.

7. Then Right-Click on the sign, and choose Copy Image, and paste it into an email so we can see your new writing.

This will be a good way to learn SignWriting -

Thanks for your question -

Val ;-)

--------

Google Translate:
Hello Professor Valerie, I recently asked you to help me know how to write my name, and thank you for answering me.

However, I did not specify the reason for that signal, I'm sorry. Because of this, the 3 options you sent me on how to write my signal did not fit. Since, the reason for the sign is the shape of my hair, in this case, in tuft or the way I comb my hair up.

I'm sorry for bothering you again, if possible I would like you to help me write my name sign based on this interpretation: because of the shape of the hair or the way I comb my hair. Thank you very much in advance.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu