[Sw-l] IS-LIS Notebook

Fri Apr 26 14:27:39 EDT 2019

SignWriting List
April 26, 2019

Welcome to our new List member, Daniele Giacomini, from Italy!

Thank you for introducing your project, Daniele.

Daniele has designed a SignWriting database online. I visited this link earlier today: https://sites.google.com/view/daniele-giacomini/is-lis-notebook <https://sites.google.com/view/daniele-giacomini/is-lis-notebook>

It looks good! Thank you for sharing your work, Daniele. I look forward to studying it in more detail soon.

And there is much to talk about. SignWriting was used in Italy in the past, so it is good to learn of a new project from Italy.

There are several Italian SignWriting projects online. Below is a link to one. Later today I will write again with a more complete listing...

SignWriting Symposium 2014, presentation 0001
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html>
“Implementation into the SWORD <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html#abstract> project of observations arising <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html#abstract> from the process of users' <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html#abstract> appropriating and <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html#abstract> adapting SignWriting” <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0001.html#abstract>  by Claudia Bianchini and Fabrizio Borgia

Thank you, Claudia and Fabrizio, for this project too - How are you all doing?

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu