[Sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Feb 23 00:09:52 EST 2019

Valerie,

There is a road here called Sutton Place that I pass from time to time
and when I do, I remember you and your parents.  I remember how you have
given your father credit over the years for the support he's given you
and Signwriting.   Even though I had never met him, I was always
thankful to him for that.  I'm sorry for you loss.

Bill

---