[Sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie

က၂ ခ၂ ka2pluskha2 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 23 00:13:53 EST 2019

Dear Valerie Sutton,

Happy Birthday~!!!

I read all the emails from colleagues, my seniors.
SignWriting presents are also very cute.
This is my first time to see ...

Best wishes to you!

Regards,

Ye Kyaw Thu,
Visiting Professor,
Language Semantic Technology Research Team (LST)
Artificial Intelligence Research Unit (AINRU)

112 Phahonyothin Road, Khlong Nueng,
Khlong Luang District, PathumThani 12120, Thailand.

Mobile phone: +66 80-329-3383
Tel : +66 2564 6900