[Sw-l] SignWriterStudio 1.2.6.1

Jonathan Duncan joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 26 23:04:03 EDT 2019

Hello everybody,

     Just to let you know that I've uploaded the latest version of
SignWriter Studio.

There has been a bug fix when exporting SPML

Also now in the Gloss to Sign to create documents, we can add a facial
expression into other signs when creating a document.  It merges the two
signs the best it can and can add one sign to several other signs, just
add sign to merge inside an opening square bracket followed by the other
signs to merge it into followed by a closing square bracket.

for example

hola yo feliz

Gives

But with the sonrisa sign and the square brackets gives

[sonrisa hola yo feliz]

It works for many signs.  For some signs, it still has some difficulty,
the facial/head symbols aren't correctly positioned correctly then I
open up the merged sign and move the symbols to the correct place.  But
it helps me write better documents as I can add more facial expressions
easier when I want to.

http://www.signwriterstudio.com/news.htm

http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download.htm

Wish you the best with all of your SignWriting projects.

Regards,

Jonathan