[Sw-l] SignWriterStudio 1.2.6.1

Thu Jun 27 09:57:17 EDT 2019

SignWriting List
June 27, 2019

Hello Jonathan, and everyone on the SignWriting List -

It is so great to hear from you, Jonathan, after such a long time.

Thank you for the gift of SignWriter Studio, and thank you for working on updates to the program.

For those on the SignWriting List who do not know about SignWriter Studio ... Jonathan Duncan is the developer and designer of the program. It is a desktop program for producing SignWriting dictionaries, that can be downloaded and used on Windows PC computers:

SignWriter Studio
http://www.signwriterstudio.com

As you can see in Jonathan's message below, you can download the program on this web page:

Download SignWriter Studio
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download.htm

SignWriter Studio also has some very cool features and later I will enjoy sharing this with you.

Jonathan presented SignWriter Studio at the SignWriting Symposium 2014. This is an excellent presentation with many instructive videos:

“Using SignWriter Studio: Desktop Editor for SignWriting Dictionaries and Documents” <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0013.html>“Using SignWriter Studio: <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0013.html#abstract> Desktop Editor for SignWriting <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0013.html#abstract>  <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0013.html#abstract>Dictionaries and Documents” <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0013.html#abstract>
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0013.html

Thank you again, Jonathan!

Val ;-)