[Sw-l] Videos from Instituto Federal de S=?utf-8?Q?=C3=A3o_?=Paulo -Campus Pirituba

Wed May 1 23:53:28 EDT 2019

SignWriting List
May 2, 2019

THANK YOU, Lucia Garcia! These are great videos in Brazilian Sign Language (LIBRAS) using SignWriting -

Val ;-)

-------------

Olá Val! Tudo bem?

O trabalho com meus alunos  do Instituto Federal de São Paulo - campus Pirituba está saindo aos poucos, gravamos videos com vocabulários em SW. Veja o links abaixo

https://youtu.be/X_DyW3deBlY

https://youtu.be/dJ8oQ8W-eAM

https://youtu.be/p3vzlCWKYzc

Breve vou postar mais videos!

Abraços sinalizados

Lucia Garcia

ENGLISH:

The work with my students from the Federal Institute of São Paulo - Pirituba campus is coming out gradually, we recorded videos with vocabularies in SW. See the links below

https://youtu.be/X_DyW3deBlY

https://youtu.be/dJ8oQ8W-eAM

https://youtu.be/p3vzlCWKYzc

Soon I'll post more videos!