[Sw-l] Brazillian Encyclopedia

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 20 12:45:35 EDT 2019

My understanding is that using screen captures is the way to go to make PDFs for wikipedia articles in any sign language right now.

Wikipedia does have a way to print or export with “Printable Version”, “Download as a PDF”, or even “Create a Book”; however, it seems that the formatting is lost and you either see nothing or only FSW instead of SignWriting. If any of these options worked, it seems that “Create a Book” would have been what you wanted to print all the articles. Sadly, I tried it and it doesn’t work.

So it seems that what Val told you is the best option.

Adam