[Sw-l] Report from Steve's desk

Fri Apr 29 15:52:19 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
April 29, 2022

Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you Steve, for this great report, from your desk in Iowa.

And thank you for using your vacation time from your day job to work on SignWriting software development. We are indeed blessed ;-)

Thank you for this webpage chock-full of information:

https://www.sutton-signwriting.io

I am excited and grateful for the future programs that will come from your work…

Thank you, Steve -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwiting.org