[Sw-l] Special Symbols

Uta Meißner uta.hielscher at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 15 12:10:59 UTC 2022

Hi all,

thank you very much for videos.
The labelings of videos are not same with labeling from
https://slevinski.github.io/SuttonSignWriting/characters/symbols.html#?ui=en&set=swu&sym=49FC1
,
so that I have problem with matches.
SIGNWRITING ROTATION-WALLPLANE SINGLE HITTING FRONT WALL, this label for
example, I can't find it in the videos.

The best way is, sign writing will be added to videos. Thank you.

Best greetings
Uta

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: