[Sw-l] copy a screenshot directly into an email

Wed Feb 9 01:31:15 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 8, 2022

Stefan, Adam, AnnaGrace, Andre, Hector, and everyone on the SignWriting List!

What a wonderful day ;-)

Did you know that I knew Stefan back in the 1990s? Or was it the 1980s? And Hector too! Wonderful to hear from you again, Hector!

Stefan is one of the worlds experts on typing SignWriting on the SignWriter DOS computer program! He was a television star showing how his students were typing SignWriting in Germany, and had such a beautiful classroom of deaf students who all used SignWriting. It was an amazing time.

SignWriting in Germany
https://www.signwriting.org/germany/

And then 9/11, 2001 came and everybody was so upset and so I wrote that letter to one of Stefan’s students to tell them everything was OK here in the US.

So Stefan and I knew each other and worked together before we met Steve or Adam. Both started with SignWriting around 2004.

And now Stefan and I are both retired! All of you are the next generation of writers and your work is very needed...

So have a blessed evening and tomorrow is another day

Val ;-)