[Sw-l] General VS Native ASL fingerspelling: S-O-U-T-H D-A-K-O-T-A

AnnaGrace Greenfield msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 15 00:03:56 UTC 2022

Hi Sutthikhun,

I am so glad you transcribed the allophones. I can use it to show my
students.

It would make it easier for me to explain to ASL students about handshapes
and the manner of fingerspelling in general.

Thank you for your work and for sharing with us.

Stay safe,
AnnaGrace