[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Could you proofread my ASL signwriting?

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 21 13:46:02 UTC 2022

Hi Cherie,

Attached is the PC Windows version of the slides.

It is in PowerPoint format. I hope you are able to open it. The videos
within the slides should work.

Please feel free to ask any questions and/or share any comments.

Thanks,
AnnaGrace