[Sw-l] How do you write SW as fast as script writing for spoken languages?

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sat Mar 19 23:49:16 UTC 2022

Hi Val and everyone,

Yes, I remember that I participated in the online handwriting course. But,
it was a very short time because of your health problem. I was happy that
you took good care of yourself.

Best regards,

André