[Sw-l] Question about wrist side-flex

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 2 01:08:29 UTC 2022

That symbol means the wrist flex in the direction of the arrow. It doesn’t mean the wrist has to flex in a specific relations to the palm facing. So if the palm is on its side, then it would mean the wrist flex in a “backward and forward” motion in relations to the wrist.

However, if the palm is facing down (or even up), it would mean the wrist flex in a “side to side” motion in relations to the wrist. Grant it, this type of moment isn’t very common, so it is understandable why it might be thought this symbol doesn’t write this type of movement. But it does.

Adam