[Sw-l] Six SignWriting Topics

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 11 21:01:38 UTC 2022

Wow!
This project is very relevant, Val!
Thank you so much for extending the privilege to anyone interested.
Yes, I would like to participate in your project using Libras (Brazilian
Sign Language).
I am very excited about this wonderful initiative!
I can help with video editing. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to
work on building a website, but I'm willing to help in any way.
Hugs!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu