[Sw-l] Customizing SVG for a Sign in SignPuddle Online

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 16 19:35:05 UTC 2022

Hi Valerie, Carlos, and Uta,

That helps SO much. Thank you for the video!!!

I also followed Carlos's instructions. Thank you, Carlos!

I find it super useful for the SW spellings that are already entered in the
SignPuddle dictionary.

For now, I am using Keynote to produce pixel-free SW spellings.

Uta, I will create step-by-step instructions on how I use Keynote to create
SW spellings.

Ta-da! 👋

AnnaGrace

sutton at signwriting.org