[Sw-l] SignWriting development update

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sat Apr 15 16:01:10 UTC 2023

SignWriting List,
April 15, 2023

Hello SignWriting List, and Steve!

Thank you for informing us about this new development, Steve. This is quite exciting and I look forward to hearing more and I hope that it gives us the gifts, you feel it will give us… So important!

Sent from my iPhone