[Sw-l] SignTube For SignWriting Video Captions

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue Aug 1 16:36:19 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
August 1, 2023

Hi Steve!
Thank you for this response and I hope you had a wonderful vacation/trip… Welcome back!

I look forward to working on SignTube, and now, here in the USA. many schools are going back to school after a break in July - so August will become a busier time -

Look forward to communicating with everyone!

Val ;-)