[Sw-l] SignTube Program for SW captions on videos

Ronnie Fagundes de Brito ronniefbrito at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 18:37:26 UTC 2023

hi there,

this is amazing, this can be a good way to support deaf culture
I'd like to share our experience on this approach... a long time ago
we tried to deploy signwritng subtitles in online videos, we
development a 'timestamped SWML' the was the basis to edit and present
video such as the example here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvtdzaOVj-I

regards!