[Sw-l] SignTube Program for SW captions on videos

Valerie Sutton signwriting at mac.com
Mon Aug 14 23:58:28 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
August 14, 2023

Hello Ronnie, Jonathan and John -

Thank you for these messages. Regarding SWML - Here are some links:

SWML
https://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/archive/softarc15.html

SignWriting Markup Language (SWML)
https://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/swml/

WebSign
Sign Language Avatar programmed using SWML
(SignWriting Markup Language)
https://www.signwriting.org/tunisia/tunisia01.html

Synthesis of Virtual Reality Animations from SWML using MPEG-4 Body Animation Parameters
https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0205-Sign-Processing-Greece.pdf

Important page SWML
https://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/swml/swml06.html

and there are more...