[Sw-l] Minor update for SignPuddle

Sat Feb 11 23:12:30 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
February 11, 2023

Hello SignWriting List!

Thank you, Steve, for posting about your Gitter chat group for SignWriting developers. I love the information you post on Gitter:

SignWriting chat on Gitter with Steve
https://gitter.im/sutton-signwriting/community

I hope others will join you - As you can see by the information below, in Steve’s message below, there are many good new developments that are discussed and developed because of the Gitter communication.

Thank you, Steve, for informing us here on the SignWriting List -

Val ;-)