[Sw-l] SignTube For SignWriting Video Captions

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Thu Jul 13 00:29:35 UTC 2023

SignWriitng List
July 12, 2023

Hello Amit and Steve -

Amit - Thank you for SignTube!

Steve - when I want to add a sign, I click and it takes me to a version of SignMaker…see attached. Where is the dictionary in that version of SignMaker on SignTube? Is that SignMaker 2022? How do I place signs in the dictionary to use in SignTube? I cannot find a dictionary. Can I create a dictionary in advance and load it into SignTube later? I could create a special dictionary just for one video’s vocabulary, but I do not know what program to use for this project and if I do it in SignPuddle 2 how do I load it into SignTube?