[Sw-l] Zoom Meeting Ahead - approx. in week 25

Ulrich Pieper u.pieper at gmx.de
Thu Jun 1 19:17:50 UTC 2023

Hello Ms. AnnaGrace ,

yes of cause.
Before, I will wait for Val, she wants to send me a short video with a message I can show within Industry.
Furthermore Val will send a Mail to all project or process owner, who are leading / are part of a SignWriting project or process.
She wants to do this within the next weeks.

Background:
My motivation are „hidden“ projects, patents and innovations for the next Generation and:
I have an own innovation to give away for the next Generation which saves 1.000 tons of copper and 50 GWh Energy per year.
The basics of this project are translated into 40 languages by End of September.
I would love to spread the basics of this project as well into 40 SignLanguages and SignWriting as well.

From this month onwards:
I am doing Trainings inside German Industry Companies, paid by industry.
I will integrate SignWriting into this trainings.
It shows best how we handle innovations for the next Generation.
The idea is to spread 3 words of SignWriting within every Company and to promote these projects.

I was lucky to live in the same town Stefan Wöhrmann used to be a teacher for deaf children.
During my search for projects for the next generation, I visited him during some lessons in 2014.
A female student who was helping Stefan took SignWriting to Peru and tested the first Set of the "Game without words" together with small children.

I will show you in a  ZOOM meeting, maybe we will have some more who are interested.
There is a lot of material which we presented in cafés and restaurants in Berlin - before Corona.
Let's wait for Valerie now, I will contact you right after that.

Looking forward to meet you

I send a copy of this mail into the Mailing-list.

Regards from Osnabrück

Ulli

Ulrich Pieper