[Sw-l] Another HoopWriting attempt...

Suzanne Pach suzannepach at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 22 09:05:59 UTC 2023

Hi Valerie en rest of the list,

Yes I agree. And one of the reasons I like the possibilities of HoopWriting
and SignWriting/MovementWriting, is that those images/animiations are a lot
smaller to store than videos of actual people. For example the HoopWriting
animation I sent you was only 46kb, way less than a video of an actual
person doing that move. Storing and using websites is causing a lot of
extra CO2-emissions and the smaller media is on a site the better. So with
climate change going on I think your creation is only getting more relevant!

I'll let you know when I have done any more.

Kind regards,
Suzanne

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: