[Sw-l] SW-L ListServ Retirement

Wed May 10 15:15:28 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
May 10. 2023

Hello John!
Thank you for informing us and I, and Steve Slevinski. are both moderators of the SignWriting List. Yes, we still need the SignWriting List, and we fully appreciate the offer for the backup and also we do need another hosting provider - thank you for offering to help us find the next hosting provider...

And also, a BIG thank you to Valencia College for your donation of your Listserve services all these many years - we are totally grateful to everyone at Valencia College for all you have done for our SignWriting Community online for decades...

So we look forward to working with you, to continue the SignWriting List on a new provider, and we need the backup so we can find old messages already posted...

It is a new world, and thanks again for your message -

Contact me or Steve anytime -

sutton at signwiting.org <mailto:sutton at signwiting.org>

Steve Slevinski
slevinski at signwriting.org <mailto:slevinski at signwriting.org>