[Sw-l] [x3d-public] PTASL NSM primes in BVH —Help

Jonathan Duncan joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 29 22:14:49 UTC 2023

Hi John and Joseph,

     I think what would be useful first would be a ChatGPT prompt that
could interpret SignWriting into BVH.  Then we could go from SignWriting
to avatars.

What do you think?

Jonathan

sutton at signwriting.org